I'm back

I and some of my friends formed a band about 2 months ago.
We have not much time to practice since we're all now working people.

It's a strange band, 1 guitar, 2 singers, 1 bass, 2 drums.

1+2+1+2 = 5 people ... I play the drums and sing.

We play a bit old stuff we used to play when we're in college, from pop to heavy-trash metal and a bit hardcore.

In the first place we didn't want to have any show, just practicing for fun, but Mhoo, the guitarist told me today that we're going to have some kinda audition next week... in a Jazz pub.

I don't know if it's a good idea or not but we'll give that a try.

Some of the bands we covered:

  • Queen
  • Metallica
  • Rage against the machine
  • Limp Bizkit
  • Creed
  • the Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Extreme

and some other Thai bands like the Olarn Project.

--- A bit tired 'cause we're not teenage anymore, haha ---

1 comment:

Joy said...

yeh...
you really have to take care
bcoz you are so OLD!!

take it easy naja my dear uncle!
:D